Monday, April 21, 2008

Captains log-supplemental

computer! captains ships log. Tuesday 22 April 2008 .

After recent community events it has become evident to me that this perilous journey we have all embarked on and the obstacles that we face are appearing to be more like ice bergs rather then walls. I say this simply because even the most mundane easiest jobs a college student could be expected to preform has proven to be a tyrant task lately!

for example: just converting different media files-video/audio into workable formates has become almost impossible! my laptop screen has completely gone haywire and is still leaking plasma everywhere, i should really get onto that hey? my work life is going down the drain with new corporate terms and conditions contracts. perhaps it's karma playing some type of universal effect on my me?

anyway i guess I'm taking advantage of this free blogging service just complain..

computer erase that last paragraph in the official ships log, it's to remain personal!

okay updates. the crew of this journey are preforming well. we are learning how to use this program named delicious i believe it's a form of documenting sites we have visited and gives a brief description of what we found there-useful for journal bookmarking!
Researching is currently underway in our quest to create a decent cyberpunk genre movie for this digital subject of ours.
I remember watching a great movie on SBS a few years ago called "Avalon" directed by the great Mr Mamoru Oshii his a leading cyberpunk enthusiast's and has many awesome films to his name for those that don't know. it's thanks to his work that has made this film one of my favorite films ever since i guess. heres one of many great links i found:

http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/movie/decade/2000-current/avalon/
concepts and storyborading will be completed today, and we are moving on to scripting next for the pre production stage of our film.

computer sign me out i guess, we are done here.
warp 6 trillion, second star to the right-engage!

3 comments:

Aletia said...

DANIEL!

This sounds all rather funky fresh and I'm rather interested in seeing this!

Now I also have another movie that I NEED TO SEE. Yes, thats right, I NEED to. Avalon.. can't say I've ever heard of cyberpunk so this will be fun =D

Hurrah!

Roger Stack said...

I also saw Avalon on SBS and like it. If your laptop is still leaking plasma I have a professional conversion program that might help.

Good to hear you have got onto delicious and that you are moving out into the beyond...

Engage.

party_over_here said...

Avalon looks interestng

in general i dont know much about the cyber punk genre

so i'll definently be interested to see what you come up with