Monday, April 7, 2008

expectations

let me see, roughly 3 weeks or so since i last posted?
A few days ago Tasmania had some extremely high winds, gal force even. knocked out a few power lines and such, hence that makes up for inactivity for one week.

eventful as ever i guess, how would i describe my education life right now?
movie, movie, movie, oh yeah-essay-then, yeah guessed it more movie, movie, movie!!
though mind, i love it!

All though only 3 completed products have been produced many many more are in the works!
recently i downloaded a script story bored program from roger stack, my teacher for this course, hopefully it shall come in handy!

oh news on the pathway front! were finally getting some progress with the program. The teacher has started branches out into all the various visual arts mediums one can use and thus video as a platform popped up! hooray for us! there was talk of producing a few enters for some film festivals as well! for example : Trashorama, tropfest, 15/15 and various others, can't wait!

Did i mention I'm a slave working for the corporate mega fiend Woolworths?. specifically BIG W. Now it's good place to work don't get me wrong, great atmosphere, good people just one problem, i work the Night shift. Between college life, after school activities, e.g soccer, the pathways program, AND maintaining my slave hood labor presence at my part time job life is becoming increasingly filled up to the brim! You can say goodbye to any normal sleep patterns for my life as well.

getting back to the title of this blog. expectations. definitely rolling in, loads of productions coming up, loads of teachers expecting results. should be interesting in the next coming weeks.

sorry my friends it seems as if time is against, i kinda feel like I've made up for last blogs though no? anyway must be off until next time fellow readers

peace!

1 comment:

callum22 said...

Hey there dan, good to read of your progress, even though I'm sitting here next to you :P